Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 4: Missing Summer

I love summer. A lot. Summer is my favourite season of the year, and when it's not here, I miss it a lot. Even though we have had a really nice winter so far, I still wish it was summer. I love summer so much mainly because, for me, it has been a symbol of freedom throughout my life. A time where I don't have responsibilities and can relax for a bit. Also, I love wearing shorts, tanks, and flip flops.



This is a decoration in my room that I have had for as long as I can remember. I like having a flip flop hanging on my wall because it is a constant reminder of the time of year I enjoy so much. So even when it is 40 below and blizzarding outside, I always have a little piece of summer with me!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only person who said "blizzarding" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy I'm not the only one who uses that word :)

    ReplyDelete