Friday 13 January 2012

Day 13: An Eye

Originally I had wanted to take a portrait of my brother today. He didn't go for that. He did however, allow me to photograph his eye. So I shone a light in his face, focused on his eye, and snapped away! He kept moving. And blinking. Which required a lot of re-focusing with my ridiculously slow focusing lens and taking about ten thousand pictures to get a good one. (I exaggerated a little, but there were a lot of blurry pictures before I got a sharp one.) Anyways, here it is.




One of the things I really like about this picture is that his eye isn't looking directly at the camera. It kinda makes you wonder what he's looking at because his gaze is so intense and concentrated on one area.

1 comment:

  1. Great eye pic. I bet I can tell whose it is :)
    Your pics so far have been awesome Kirstyn, I'll keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete