Tuesday 17 January 2012

Day 17: Typewriter

A lot of the time the picture I have in my head is a lot better than the picture that my camera shows me. Then there is the rare occasion when the picture I make is way better than my head could even imagine. This is a time when my head picture is a lot better. I'm really disappointed that I can't show you the picture in my head, because it is really good! But I don't have the patience right now to make my head picture the same as my camera picture, so this is going to have to work for tonight. (This probably doesn't make sense to anyone else, but it makes sense in my brain, so that's all that matters.) Maybe I'll revisit this picture in a couple of weeks.



Anyways, this is a picture of an old typewriter we have in our house. I'm not exactly sure where it came from, but it's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment