Monday 7 January 2013

Day 7: Great Expanse

I often take photos of this group of trees. Out of all the photos I  have created of these trees, this is the first one that I like. I think it probably has something to do with the amount of negative space that I included in the composition. I am a huge fan of negative space. I think it says a lot about the subject and can tell a great story when it is used correctly.


Only 1 week left to order "366 Days, 366 Photos" for $70. Get it now before the price goes up! http://www.kirstynrathertphotography.ca/p1044534520/h50e2ff32#h50e2ff32

Also, only one more week to enter into a draw to win a free 8x10 of your choice. All you have to do is provide me some feedback of any kind by emailing me at kirstyn.rathert@gmail.com or by sending my Facebook page a message, which you can find here http://www.facebook.com/KirstynRathertPhotography. Anyone can enter, it doesn't matter if you have hired me in the past or purchased anything from me before. This is open to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment