Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 1: A New Year, A New Start

Here we go again! First thing is first, happy new year!

I have decided to once again do the 365 day challenge. There will be some small differences this year from last though. The first and biggest one is that every single photo I post will be a photo that I am proud of. The second change I am making is that I don't have to take a photo everyday. I can share a photo from a previous day if I run out of time or if I don't like any of the photos from the day. The only rule I am putting into place with this is that the photo I share has to be taken within the previous week of the day I don't have a photo for. This will make things a thousand times easier for me, but you will still get to see new content everyday and they will be good pictures all the time, rather than just a lazy snapshot 20 minutes before I go to bed.

A few more minor things. This year I will try to write more along with my photos rather than just throwing a picture up. I can't promise this everyday, but I will definitely be writing a lot more often than I did in 2012. This way you can get to know the person behind the camera a bit better and you can also learn why I created a certain photo the way I did. I will also likely be posting more business related stuff up here, like contest information, deals and promotions, etc. but I will try to devise a plan that will keep those posts separate from my 365 posts.

I think that's all I have to share for now, so onto todays photo. This is a photo of what used to be my favourite tree in the entire world. It was old and dead and had some seriously awesome branches that I loved taking pictures of! About 6 months ago it got cut down and all I was left with was this stump that's sorta cool, but not nearly as cool as the tree was.

No comments:

Post a Comment