Monday 10 December 2012

Day 345: Photographers Christmas Lights

In January 2013 my book, 366 Days, 366 Photos, will be available. Inside you will find 6 of my favorite photos from each month. It is an 80 page book filled with photos from my 366 Project. For the first two weeks of 2013 it will be available on sale for $70, after that it will go to a regular price of $85. The book will be available to order from my website on January 1, 2013.

 
Today's photo is of Christmas lights that I created using film canisters. They look so much better than I imagined they would!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. from this website ?? not sure if that's what you mean? I need 2, so I do I do that? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On January 1st head over to http://www.kirstynrathertphotography.ca/. You will be able to order them from there in the new year. :)

      Delete