Saturday 1 December 2012

Day 336: Descending

Only one month left! I have decided to create a book to wrap up the year, and in it will be 6 of my favourite photos from each month! Next week I will be showing you the cover of the book, along with pricing and ordering information. I have also started to think about 2013 and the projects I will be working on next year, so I will keep you updated on that as well! I would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who has viewed each and every photo, even the bad ones. I doubt I would still be doing this if I didn't have know that there were people who were interested in the photos I have to share with everyone, so thank you!

Now for today's photo:

1 comment:

  1. you did it again wow, what a thousand words to say about this picture. Can wait for the book..LOL

    ReplyDelete