Saturday 30 March 2013

Day 89: Daffodil Month

I was going to wait until Monday to share this with everyone, but I got too excited and decided to share early! April is daffodil month and I have decided to donate 35% of the profits from print sales of my daffodil photos to the Canadian Cancer Society. Here is a link to where you can find all the photos that are available for sale: http://www.kirstynrathertphotography.ca/p412162988. You can buy your print right from that page, just click the photo you want to buy, then click on the buy button at the top and choose your size. If you have any problems at all, just send me an email and I'll help you out! 


Today's photo is of Bandit sitting in the window watching me almost fall off the back of the couch as I try to get a photo of him.




No comments:

Post a Comment